Saturday, August 11, 2012

Are you a Hairdresser

I was for 32 years and you know I still miss it a bit today,not just for the artistic creating we achieve with the hair but also for me it was the lovely conversations I had with my clients.
At times I felt like I should have been a counsellor.
Now though it is my turn to have my hair done and my hairdresser is a absolute Angel and I started thinking about Christmas and what little gift I could get her.
Using Zazzle I created a design on smaller less expensive items such as keychains and stickers to a lovely mug and a Tshirt.
I also created a small personal clutch bag that she could even keep her scissors and clips in.
These personal little bags are available in different sizes from coin purses to travel bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit or if you found this blog helpful,it would be great if you left me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...