Sunday, December 4, 2011

The trend is to buy useful smaller personal gifts

In our current economy, I find when talking to my friends and family about gift giving for this years Christmas and Holiday purchases, the trend is to buy useful smaller personal gifts.
I am also finding this trend in my store this year, with my most popular selling products being Mugs,Mouse pads,Ornaments and Cell cases.
All my designs can be customized by the purchaser,changing names or initials or alternatively adding a name to personalise for the receiver of the gift.
The mouse mat below has been just one of my most popular sellers.
You can tell Mum she is the "bestest" if you do not like how I have used the word Mum,easily change to Mom,Mama,or Mother.If you rather have "Best",just delete the text "est"
You may have a Gran or Nana who is way up there with the internet and loves her computer so easily change the name Mum to Gran.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful safe and Happy Christmas and Holiday season.
Myshelle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit or if you found this blog helpful,it would be great if you left me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...