Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Striped Pink Heart Sugar Cookie | Zazzle

Striped Pink Heart Sugar Cookie | Zazzle:
Striped Pink Heart Sugar Cookie
Striped Pink Heart Sugar Cookie by myshelle
Browse more Coloured hearts Photo Cookies at Zazzle


Heart illustration with the outline of the heart in a chocolate brown and filled with a inside colour of pink angled stripes I have set this striped heart design on a background of bright pink icing. You have the option to change the background colour by choosing the colour selector on the right of your screen.

As much as I like baking I do like to save time and purchase on-line and have my purchases delivered to my door.
These cookie/biscuits are one of those time savers and a quality product at a good price.
Purchase for any loving occasion from Valentine's Day to weddings or anniversary's Childrens birthday parties to a house warming celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit or if you found this blog helpful,it would be great if you left me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...